Stone and Brick Paneling Installation Instructions:
- If your panels have been stored in a hot environment, let them cool for 24 hours prior to installation. If they were in a cool environment, they can be installed as is.
- Store Molded panels on flat surface to prevent bowing. If they do bow, lay them flat and the panels will self-correct.
- Install panels as tightly as possible and follow the storage and installation instructions carefully.
- Because of the highly textured surface of the panels, it is recommended that all measurements be marked and cut on the flat backside of the panel.
- Molded paneling interlocks at each end and overlaps at the top and bottom for a seamless look. The first panel must be trimmed on one side so you have a straight edge to start with - the horizontal protruding lip of the panel should be on the top.
- Make sure the back of the panel and the walls are free from dust, dirt, or other contaminants.
- Apply a generous amount of construction adhesive such as EnerFoam or PL Premium (Liquid Nails Is not recommended). Adhere the panel to the wall, making sure it is level and hold it in place while the adhesive is curing, screw or nail the panels into place. use TapCon screws for exterior applications over concrete or masonry.
- Place screws or nails where a small hole will not be noticeable. If you need to further conceal a hole you can apply a dab of matching caulking or wood filler to the area. You can use touch up stain to cover this as well.
- Once your first panel is in place, repeat the procedure, making sure each panel is level and secure.
- Always start your project from the floor working up.